Course Length: 2 hours
Production Practices consists of two modules and an exam. The course examines growing regions, processes, technologies and methodologies for growing produce. Upon completion of the course, learners will have obtained the learning outcomes outlined in each below module.
- Describe the growing process.
- Understand main growing methodologies.
- Explain the main types of production.
- Describe how technology is affecting production.
- Explain some regional factors that influence how growers select which crops to produce.
- Identify some of the major growing regions.